Thursday, October 30, 2008

Ashlynn's Birthday Wishes

Ashlynn and her good friend Hailey share the same Birthday, so they usually swap who's going to have their party that day. So on Ashlynn's "real" Birthday we just had a small family party. Ashlynn got to choose what we had for dinner...Homemade Burritos and what cake she wanted me to make...Coconut.


The Friday before was the opening of High School Musical 3. We had Ashlynn's friends over for Pizza and Ice cream Sundays before we headed to the movie.


Ashlynn is our inspiring Fashion designer. When I asked her what she wanted for her Birthday she said "a bunch of fabric... Shinny, Sparkly fabric." Aunt Karen gave her some Birthday money and this is what she bought with it. Her friend Hailey also gave her fabric. She was in heaven. Another little friend Megyn gave her a fashion sketch book, which she spent all weekend doodling in. So keep an eye out for "Ashlynn's Fashions." Soon to hit the runways.






I think Brinley is a little jealous about Ashlynn's Gabriella doll. Brinley actually ended up spending her Birthday money on a Gabriella AND Troy doll for herself.

The Girls had a good time. I even thought the movie was pretty good.
Ashlynn I hope all your Birthday wishes come true.




2 comments:

annette said...

cute! I love that she wanted fabric
what a girly thing!

Mel said...

So fun! I secretly really want to go see that movie, do I have to use my kids as an excuse? I think it's so funny that Ashlynn and Hailey have the same birthday!! Looks like you had fun!