Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Parade of Costumes

We spent the past weekend at Grandma's and Grandpa's house. Every year Grandma host a Halloween party that we all look forward to going to. Everyone dresses up... Well almost everyone. There are some Party pooper. Yes including me this year. So anyhow I thought I would share our parade of costumes, since everyone looked so great.

Grandma & Grandpa

No we were attacked by terrorist...It's just Kyle. He's twelve...enough said.


Ashlynn our 50's girl


Sweet Brinley as Dorothy


Karson as Dorothy's sidekick Scarecrow


Evan...Bobbie's little guy, had a hard time seeing from beneath his puppy head.

Super Girl Avery...also belongs to Bobbie


The Three Sisters...Mom, Aunt Julie, Aunt Christy


Brigitte's Oldest... Jake the Caveman


Brigitte's next in line...Colton as Frank.

Brigitte's little Girl Claira the cute little kitty.


Dorothy and Scarecrow


Dorothy and Scarecrow didn't know what quite to think when the wicked Witch of the West showed up. EEEK!



The Three Cousins...Alyssa, Ashlynn, and Emily


Ron'E and Melanie's Kids...Tyler, Alyssa, and Alex


Aunt Christy made Bee costumes for her clan...10 total!


We hope You all have a Spooktacular Halloween!



1 comment:

Brigitte said...

Looking at your pictures from the party makes me realize my camara is crap. Maybe it was the photographer:) Anyways, you took great pictures. I like the one of Mom and Dad. I always forget to get them. You got a great one of Jacob too. I might have to get that one from ya.