Saturday, October 18, 2008

Milling Around The Old Star Mill

My newest ambition is to be a Photographer. So for our Anniversary this year my sweet husband Brian bought me a camera to play around with, until I can enroll in photography classes at the local University. Which I'm shooting for the bgining of the year. So anyways, since Kyle and Brian were away on the deer hunt this weekend. I took the youngest three to the Star Mill for a little photo shoot.


I took this one especially for Brain. He always teases me about cutting peoples heads off.

Here's a cute one of Karson and Brinley.



Ashlynn is always good to pose for me (the other two... not so much) I got quite a few good ones of her that I will have to post later.



They didn't cooperate for long. While I was trying to photograph Karson, Brinley and Ashlynn came zooming by. I asked what they were doing. "Chasing Apples Mom!"




There was the apple tree next to the little creek. Brinley would shake the tree and the apples would float down the stream. And the girls would chase after them to see whose apple made it under the bridge first.

They had a good time and I pretty much gave up on getting them to pose and just let them play. I did however get some cute candid shots.


Brinley with her winning apple.



The END!






5 comments:

Amber said...

Brenda...those are great pictures!! I will hire you to take my family's Christmas pictures!! :)

Brigitte said...

Brenda,
Your pictures look fabulous! I need family pictures. Let me know when you have an opening.

annette said...

brenda, beautiful pictures. I'm sure it helps that your kids are so cute!!!! glad you are bloging.

Brenda said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Brenda said...

I'm always looking for people to practice on. Give me a ring.