Monday, November 3, 2008

Photo Shoot at Silver Lake

When I first got my new camera, we took the kids to Silver Lake up AF canyon, for a little photo shoot. The lake had fallen quite a bit, exposing a huge pile of boulders on the lake bed. The kids had so much fun climbing and exploring on them and it turned out to be a perfect place for picture taking.
So here are a few of my favs.

Ashlynn is my must cooperative poser


Here's my girls



Brinley will bait her own fish hook. Not me...I can't stand the "pop" the worm makes when you put it on the hook. eeeeew!




Brian wishes his kids liked to fish more. Brinley is the one who likes it the most...but it still isn't her favorite thing.


Here's some of my favorites of Karson. Yes, we have some dental issues.






And here's our oldest... Kyle



My fave of Kyle



How come it is soooo difficult to get a good group shot...with everyone looking at the camera?
I've seen that you can merge group photos in photoshop, so you get EVERYONE looking at you, WITHOUT goofy smiles. I'm going to do some playing around with photoshop this week.

I simply LOVE this photo of Karson and Kyle. It's like Kyle is giving him some brotherly advice.


Aren't big Brothers the Best!

On a VERY sad note. I was downloading pictures from my camera onto the computer. Well Brinley's foot happened to catch the camera strap, pulling my camera to the floor. Now it is all messed up. I Had it for 40 days and of course it HAD a 30 day warranty on it. So anyhow it has been sent off for repairs. I should have it back in 2-4 weeks. Aaack.

2 comments:

Mel said...

You have a knack for photography! I love the pictures you took, some great shots, I may have to hire you!

David & Vanessa said...

You guys have the most beautiful kids ever! Thanks for the x-mas card, and the link to your blog!! I'm so excited to follow it now! What a great way to keep updated on how you guys are doing. Hope you have a happy new year!

Our blog is familiadurrant.blogspot.com.