Thursday, January 1, 2009

Not a little Funny...but a BIG Funny!

So I'm sitting here trying to get caught up on some blogging. Brian comes down and says's "The door knob on our bathroom is messes up. You know, we really need to get it replaced before one of us get stuck in the bathroom. I can just see me getting it stuck in there and them you posting it on your blog. How embarassing"

I little while later a hear " Kyle...Mom...Anyone..."

Guess what Brian got locked in the bathroom...kind of a self fulfilling prophecy. We couldn't figure how to get him out. Kyle shimmied a screwdriver under the door and Brian removed the door knob...but that didn't help much. Then Brinley came up with removing the hinges. Kyle pounded the door a few times and our dad was Free!

What a door knob:)

1 comment:

Laura said...

That's hillarious -- I wish Derek would get stuck in the bathroom (minus the sink & the toilet) :)