Sunday, January 11, 2009

My Baby Just Started Preschool

My youngest has flew the coop and headed off to Preschool. I'm not sure if I should be happy or sad about this. With my other three kids I waited until they were 4 Years old before I sent them Preschool. But I though this would be great for Karson (who is 3) to get out to interact with other kids, since in the winter time he is stuck inside with only mom. I THINK he is liking preschool. I am sooo impressed with his teacher Miss Sommer. However, he is really bummed that he doesn't get to ride the school bus yet like Brinley. I have to admit I am enjoying my "alone" time that I get for a couple hours a few days a week. But I'm sad to be heading into another phase of my life. Sometimes I wished time would hold still for just a moment.


Karson needed a new backpack for school. I'm really not of fan of Character backpacks, shoes or clothes, But there really isn't much to choose from in the Month of January. I found this back pack for 90% off at KOHLS. Paid a big whopping $2 for it. Now that's a deal!

My big boy!


1 comment:

Laura said...

SO cute! What a big guy! I'm sure you'll love your free time - How many days does he go?