Monday, January 5, 2009

1:30 AM Wake Up Call

So what time did you all get up on Christmas Morning? Yup it was 1:30 AM for our household. I heard Santa leave at about 1:15AM. Then Ashlynn got up to go to the bathroom, saw all the goodies Santa brought and went and woke everyone up. I heard her up and about and I leaned over to Brian in bed and exclaimed"You've got to be kidding me!" Which he replied "Who gave Santa the idea to come early this year?" Santa Usually doesn't come until around 5AM, but this year he wanted to get it over with so he could get some zzzzzzzzzz. I think next year I'm telling Santa to wrap EVERYTHING. That way we can send them back to bed and make them wait for Mom and Dad to get up before tearing into their presents. However Brian and I did go back bed and told them they could not open any presents or wake Karson up until 6AM.
Santa scored big when he brought Karson a race track. This kid raced cars for three days straight. He was always asking his dad to come to his room to race. He also got a remote control car. Needless to say...we need to go on a battery run.
What 12 year old boy doesn't want a cell phone. "All my friends have one!" Santa caved

Brinley was not happy AGAIN this year...She got too many clothes and not enough Toys...Will I ever please this child? Grrrr!


Karson got this air compressor thingy that he Loves. Here he is fixing the tires on Ashlynn's new scooter.

The girls each got a Nintendo DS. Brinley got frustrated with the games. I think it had to do with the lack of sleep.



Ashlynn on her Scooter and Brinley on her new bike. Too bad there was to much snow outside to take the bikes out. Ashlynn spent the day driving her scooter up and down the hall way. Poor thing. Hopefully we thaw out soon so they can take thier new toys for a spin.


Brinley crashing at 4PM. I think we all felt this way by the end of the day. Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas.


2 comments:

Mel said...

Laughing that Brinley wasn't happy :) Isn't it true! I swear Kate is never happy either! Especially when they can't ride their bikes outside.

PS I am going to skip on this month but count me in for next month dinner group!

Beau and Jen said...

Oh my gosh! I thought my family was bad when I was growing up. We always got up so early but not 1:30AM !! I love your blog!!