Wednesday, March 25, 2009

I Heart 3

I have to say that Three is my FAVORITE age. I think kids personalities are so dang cute as this age. I keep asking Karson if he will stay three forever? He tells me no that he wants to be a big boy, but he will stay 6 forever. I guess I can settle for that.

I just love how sweet and innocent this kids is. He makes me laugh everyday. I love how he sings "Whahoo...Whahoo"along with Gwen Stephani. And how he sings "Keep bleeding, keep keep bleeding love" with Leona Lewis. Everyday I ask him "How come your so gosh darn..." and he follows up with "Cute?" I just love this little guy. And it makes my heart ache to think that he is growing up way to fast. Oh how I wish he would just stay three FOREVER!

3 comments:

Mel said...

I am not sure I agree with you on this age!! They are so adorable with some things they say but the fits might outweigh them!!!

Laura said...

Derek is so fun, but SO emotional!! I guess, the cute factor is definitely up there though. Karson & Derek should get together -- derek sings that gwen song too... kids are hillarious! I love the picture!

David & Vanessa said...

Brenda...he is so cute. I want to squeeze his cheeks. So this is your favorite stage? I bet your heart melts every time he says something cute and funny.

I'm excited to experience each stage...but I love him as a newborn...i'm scared for him to grow!