Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Happy St. Patrick & Spongebob day!

Karson's Preschool class had their St. Patricks Day Celebration yesterday. As I was getting him ready for school I told him that he had to wear green because they were going to have a St. Patricks day party.

Karson: "And Spongebob too?"

Me: ??? Oh!... Chuckle " No silly boy. Not Patrick and Spongebob. St. Patricks day. ..Everyone wears green.

Karson: "Oh can I wear my Patrick pants?"

Me: ??? Didn't know we owned any Patrick pants LOL! I think my son's a little confused.

Thought it was a little funny.

Anyways hope you all had fun Celebrating St Patty's day! And of course we can't leave out Spongebob!

3 comments:

Beau and Jen said...

how funny! Did you make GREEN waffles?!?! Your so cute and a great mommy!

Brigitte said...

We had the same green waffles this morning! Last year we had green scrambled eggs but my kids would not touch them. Green waffles were a big hit though.

annette said...

ha ha, that is funny.happy spounge bob and patrick Day!