Thursday, May 7, 2009

Partying Up

The day after Kyle's Birthday, is Karson's Birthday. We get A LOT of partying in during the month of May. Of course Karson wanted to have a car birthday party...would he have it any other way. He had fun going to the party store and picking everything out with mom. Karson also insisted on a "MATER" cake. Mom was being a little cheap so she decided to make her own. And guess what? It cost me 88 cents! Well plus the cars that I added. It's not professional by any means, but Karson thought it was wonderful.

Well Mom had grand plans for an outdoor party. But of course just like Kyle's party it was rained out. Rrrrrr! So things got scaled back a little for a indoor party.


Okay, these are just random snap shots...but don't you think that it looks like Claira is totally copying Ashlynn? She is so cute.


Karson had fun! When planning his party he said "Yea, we are going to invite all my friends over...turn up the radio...and dance!" Then he proceeded to sing "Life is a highway. I'm going to rock it all night long." The theme songs to Cars the movie. I just love this little guy.


Opening presents with 3 and 4 year olds is an experience in itself. They all wanted to which one was THEIR present. And they kept asking if they got to take it home. Such a hard concept to grasp at that age.


Here's wishing my baby boy a Happy Birthday. Thank goodness he promised me that he will stay 6 forever (and you better believe I'm holding him to it). That means I only have to plan two more parties. Whahoo!

3 comments:

Brigitte said...

Four year old parties are so fun. It looks like Karson had a blast. I showed Clara the pictures of her and Ashlynn she said "I want to invite her to my next party." I bet Ashlynn will be so excited.

Laura said...

He's such a cutie Brenda!! I'm glad your party weekend went well. Derek was SO excited for the party, and had a great time. :)

David & Vanessa said...

Happy birthday to Kyle and Karson!! I sent you pics of Flat Stanley...hope you got them. Also, weren't you guys going to be out around this way in the summer? NC or something? We will be out there this summer too! :-)