Monday, December 8, 2008

The Halls Have Been Decked

My Entry Way...My Favorite So I've had all my Christmas totes strung all over the house for over a week now. So I've came to the conclusion that I am FINISHED decorating. What I have out is all that I'm putting up this year. It is time to clean things up and move on. So I thought I would share some of our Families Holiday decor.

MY Christmas tree. We ended up with two Christmas trees this year. You see we started with one...well actually it was two trees that had grown into one tree. Anyhow... I thought that after it was decorated, nobody was going to be able to tell it was two trees in one. So we went ahead and cut it down. Well as we were carrying it to the truck it split...YIKES! I figured once we got home, we would just wire the trunk back together. But the trunk ended up being too big for the stand. So we ended having two trees this year. I love it...now the kids can have their own tree to decorate their way. I think we will be getting two trees every year. You can never have too many Christmas Trees.


The kids decorating THEIR tree.



After our Thanksgiving feast at Grandma and Grandpa's house, we made Gingerbread houses. The kids had a blast. Brinley and Ashlynn fell to temptation and ATE their gingerbread houses. Here are Kyle's and Karson's. Karson put his candy on all by himself! And Kyle was trying to be a little more creative and made a barn.


Here's My Nutcracker Brian got me when he was in Germany last year around Christmas Time.


I HAVE to have a Poinsettia During the Holidays. I think they are so festive. And It has to be the BIG ones that they sell at Costco.



My Cute kiddos...I think I'm going to add some red berries to the wreath.


Chandelier...I do the same thing every year...Next year I think I will try some thing new!
I LOVE My snow flake hanging over my Kitchen island. I keep these up all during January.


My little bike on Our front Porch. I bought those cute candles that light up and flicker at Wal-greens. So cute and welcoming at night.


Hope your Holidays are Merry and Bright!

4 comments:

Mel said...

Your house seriously could not be cuter. You did such a good job! And I had sooo much fun at your house on Friday. You are awesome!

Laura said...

Brenda - you're amazing! Come decorate my house! I love the two trees! Where do you guys go to get it?

Brigitte said...

I wondered if the two trees in one was going to work out. Having two trees is a good idea. Wish I had the space. Then maybe I'de have a tree for Levi to undecorate instead of mine. Your house looks awesome. Wish I would have gotten a little of the artistic gene.

Brenda said...

Laura...
My parents live in Vernal. So when we are out there for Thanksgiving, we go up by Flaming Gorge to cut down our Christmas Tree. The tree tags are only $10. Can't beat that price. Especailly with our two for one deal we got this year LOL!