Friday, July 31, 2009

First Photo Shoot

When Dave and Vanessa were in town visiting, they asked if I would take some family pictures of them. OF COURSE I said YES! Although this was my first time photographing someone else besides my own family. But what a Beautiful little family they are. I couldn't go wrong on the photos. I got so many good ones of them. They are just so photogenic! It is going to be hard to narrow them down.






So Gabriel is known for being a drooler...I had to get one of that.



Everyone need to have a footsie photo!






Awwwe!


I just loves these next to photo's. They just seem to capture that love that Dave and Vanessa have for their little one. While taking some photos aon the railroad tracks, Gabriel had tipped over backwards and hit his head. Oh we all felt so bad. Here is Dave and Vanessa trying to comfort him.


How precious is that?


Here's a photo that I was just having some fun with. Trying out some fun photo actions.
So I need some more practing...let me know if your interested.

3 comments:

Brigitte said...

You did a really great job! So are you officially in buisness now? Check out tiffanymortonphotography.blogspot.com. I think you'll like her style.

David & Vanessa said...

I love those photos Brenda. You did so great. My favorite is how you said "i'm not so good with poses" and then you totally helped us and told us how to stand/sit. You are great. Thanks for sharing these on here!!!! The drooly picture is funny.

kimber said...

Adorable, Brenda! The last one is my favorite. Hope you won't be offended when you see a picture like it that I've copied!!!